Lost my partner, what’ll I do?
Skip to my Lou, my darling.

Lou, Lou, skip to my Lou.

I’ll get another one, prettier than you.

Little red wagon, painted blue.

Flies in the buttermilk, two by two

Flies in the sugar bowl, shoo shoo shoo!

Going to Texas, two by two

Cat’s in the cream jar, what’ll I do?

Back in highschool I watched a movie called hitch hikers guid to the galexy and thought I was hilarious. There's a part where they ask what the answer was to life the universe and every thing and the answer was 42

Tedrow is my last name and no one ever picks 42 as the number to end a user when the one they want is taken so I bin using tedrow42 on every sighin since highschool lol

Sunny is the nickname my sister gave me when we were quite young - I chose sunnyslife as my username because everytime I see, hear or type it, I think of my children!

I joined the Army at 17 and made the rank of Sergeant at 19 (on my 19th birthday) through attrition in central America(war on drugs). I left the Army as an E7(SFC). I left the Army and went into Law enforcement for the NJ State Police. After my first year I took the SGT's test and made it a couple of months later. I did spent the last year of duty as a LT but the LT Wilks never took. All my police and Army friends call me sarge or sgt wilks. My last name is Wilkins.

IMG_0007.jpg

ScratcherMotor.jpg

That is called an Ice Scratcher, as am I...

<*)))>{

Can't remember if i replied before? You beach hunters know the routine! Move the wet sand out of the object. Mind starts thinking beavertail pulltab. Closer observation and " It's a ring!.... A freakin' junk ring!":lol: Itsafreakinjunkring! was to many letters for me.:lol: The gold ones get the exclamation point!:yes:

im a big selena fan not selena gomez, her nick name was sel. so im a selfan the 70 ia the year i was born.

Mine is from-when i was 14, me and my friends were throwing snow balls at cars in our little towns main street and i threw one at a unmarked state patrol car and when he chased us down & caught us--I lied and said my name was William Einstien--after about 2seconds of interagation my friend told him my real name--and officer brought me home and told my parents what happened--including the name i gave--It just kinda stuck with me!!old friends still call me willy--:roll:

I am a metalhead for 2 reasons. 1st of course is my love of mding and 2nd my love of playin guitar and listening to heavy metal. I used to play in a local band b4 I started detecting, and the horror part comes from my love of horror books which I sell , collect , and of course read as well as dabble in short story writing, hence, metalheadhorror.

Isn't it obvious! Because my name is Renato Laranja and I'm from Tuscaloosa. Really though, I was just unimaginative on the day I chose my name...I'm from Salem, Ma....my name is Scott....BORING.:roll: My avatar is the cover of Tool's Lateralus album.

I saw tool in 2001 right after that came out. one of my favorite albums and their show had the trippiest stuff on the screens and those weird creatures from the schism video were hanging from the ceiling swingin around. It was crazy!

simple yet not quite elegant

first initial, last name.
Not creative, but it's easy to find me across the internet. There are a few others out there, but mostly it's me.
assigned to me in college for my email and I just kept it.

I would not have believed it without the pics. That's an incredible piece of creativity! Love it.

Thanks!!

Here is a video of a couple in action...(I think you have to click on the picture to see it play...)

<*)))>{

Back
Top Bottom