Thoughts on the Rutus Alter 71

Old Spanish silver with the Rutus .:D

Halve reale, around 1500 A.D.
Rutus did well again! Previous outing Roman silver, now Spanish silver. In a very tastefull cherry orchard. :yes:

oud_zilver.jpg

oud_zilver_kz.jpg

Not a lot of info or audio out there of the tones. Tones are high on my priority list. The Rutus lets you do as you wish with tones. Here is a quick video of my 3 common tone setups I use on other detectors implemented on the Rutus

Not a lot of info or audio out there of the tones. Tones are high on my priority list. The Rutus lets you do as you wish with tones. Here is a quick video of my 3 common tone setups I use on other detectors implemented on the Rutus

Nice video.
Thanks for sharing.

This is very helpful, thank you. I was working on my own tone schemes this week as well. I hadn't thought to set one like your user 3 options and your coin setup is much better than I've done so far.

I look forward to your comparison videos.

Thanks for a very informational video on this machine.

Rutus alter 71 USA dealer

Hi Rutus crowd !

With 21 pages and well over 200 posts, I'm too lazy to search it all for an answer to my following question. :dontthinkso:

I'll preface my question, by saying that the basic Rutus alter 71 unit appears to retail for $515.17 in Europe and according to Donsell's post #1 at the top of this thread, it cost him $800.00 delivered to Lincoln, Nebraska. That's a difference of $284.83 for S&H, presumably including Import Duty, Taxes and other Fees involved.

Now, I'm not versed in international commerce, so won't even try to venture a guess on the additional costs of buying this metal detector from Poland vs a USA dealership if we had one, but I'll guess that there might be some savings on the purchase price to USA customers if we had a dealer here.

Before contacting Rutus Metal Detectors in Poland directly, I wanted to check with members and browsers of this website for an answer to the following question. "Are there any current plans for a USA dealership to be established in the near or distant future ?"

:thankyou:

ToddB64

Hi Rutus crowd !

Before contacting Rutus Metal Detectors in Poland directly, I wanted to check with members and browsers of this website for an answer to the following question. "Are there any current plans for a USA dealership to be established in the near or distant future ?"

ToddB64

No, they have no plans to expand to the USA at this time.

Hi Rutus crowd !

With 21 pages and well over 200 posts, I'm too lazy to search it all for an answer to my following question. :dontthinkso:

I'll preface my question, by saying that the basic Rutus alter 71 unit appears to retail for $515.17 in Europe and according to Donsell's post #1 at the top of this thread, it cost him $800.00 delivered to Lincoln, Nebraska. That's a difference of $284.83 for S&H, presumably including Import Duty, Taxes and other Fees involved.

Now, I'm not versed in international commerce, so won't even try to venture a guess on the additional costs of buying this metal detector from Poland vs a USA dealership if we had one, but I'll guess that there might be some savings on the purchase price to USA customers if we had a dealer here.

ToddB64

Directnic is selling the double coil pack for 595.00 British pounds which exchange to $766.60 USD. There may be someone else selling it for $515, but I couldn't find them. My cost delivered was just under $800 so not a lot for taxes and international shipping.

If you buy, it is worth getting the 9" concentric coil. I like it a lot.

I know of no plans for a US distributor.

Directnic is selling the double coil pack for 595.00 British pounds which exchange to $766.60 USD. There may be someone else selling it for $515, but I couldn't find them. My cost delivered was just under $800 so not a lot for taxes and international shipping.

If you buy, it is worth getting the 9" concentric coil. I like it a lot.

I know of no plans for a US distributor.

Thanks Donsell ;)

ToddB64

Back
Top Bottom