• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Fayetteville, NC anyone?

Hello, Digbert and others.
My name is Tripp and I live in Fayetteville and have been detecting on and off for about 23 years. I am getting back into the hobby after a long hiatus and would love to meet up with some of you folks and go detecting. I have a couple of leads and one 'for sure' permission from a dentist office old house in an old part of town.

Apon futher thought and not being able to locate the pole that attaches to my scoop for a home made long handle scoop. I have changed my mind about going to White Lake. Today. Maybe some other time.

Hello all. I am new to this. Planning on picking up a used Whites Prizm 5G this weekend. I'm interested in meeting up and learning to use it. Please let me know when ya'll will be meeting and where.

Also, Whats your oppinion of this detector? And is $200 for it a good price? Its had very little use.

Thanks.

fayetteville here, new to detecting

hey all, i just started detecting a few weeks ago. thought it would be a real treat to get out with someone in the area who knows the ropes, plus, as pleasant as md'ing is, i imagine it's even more fun with others!

Hi, I'm new to this group and reside in the Fayetteville area. I'd be interesting in a group. Did anyone have any success getting one going? Is anyone still interested?
If so, let's get one going.....

Detecting Fayetteville area

I am in the Fayetteville area as well if you want to link up.

David

Fayetteville Group

Hey all,

I just moved back to NC and am looking to get back to metal detecting here in the Fayetteville area+. While I was in MA, I learned a lot from the group I was apart of and it would be great to get one started here. The group I was apart of was called the Silver City treasure hunters and they actually had a budget that they used to pay for rights to specific properties to hunt each year. It was essential for them and would be here with it being so difficult to hunt here in NC. If there is not a group yet, Im willing to take the lead and make it happen. If anyone is interested, Please email me at [email protected]. I just got my MD out so Ill be looking for places to hunt this weekend. If anyones interested in coming out let me know. Im working a lead on some farm land that I may be able to hunt through some family friends. you can also reach me at 910-574-8044. I work in real estate.

How's it going, Im stationed at Bragg and live in linden oaks, I bought an inexpensive Coinmaster detector about 9 months ago and would love to be instructed on where to go hunting or join a local group. You can email [email protected]. with any suggestions.
Thanks

Hey

I'm lookin for someone to go detecting with, i've got a number of sites in mind, but there will be some legwork in finding the cellar holes...hit me up if you're interested and are located in any of the counties that surround cumberland or are in cumberland. -Jim

Hey man i just got stated metal detating in NC Fayetteville not alot of luck but it will be cool to have someone to do it with and knows where to go

my number is 571-581-0487 Thanks

How's it going, Im stationed at Bragg and live in linden oaks, I bought an inexpensive Coinmaster detector about 9 months ago and would love to be instructed on where to go hunting or join a local group. You can email [email protected]. with any suggestions.

Thanks

Hey Voz,

I live in Linden Oaks too. Just took up detecting and I am pretty sure we may have went to school in Oklahoma together. Hit me up and we will do some dirt fishing.

Slaughter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone interested in starting a group? If so email me at [email protected] we can get a group started and start hitting the spots.
I also know of a few spots. I also like digging for old bottles and insulators. I live here on ft. Bragg.

Let's do it!! I would like to be a part of a group too. I'm game, hit me up.

Slaughter
Garrett Ace 250
Garrett Pro-pointer
Fort Bragg, NC

Always looking for someone to hunt with.

I'll be back on the 22nd and have my new ATPro waiting on me at home. I'll go out with ya when I'm back.

Slaughter
Garrett Ace 250
Garrett Pro-pointer
Fort Bragg, NC

Always looking for someone to hunt with.

Maybe

I'm lookin for someone to go detecting with, i've got a number of sites in mind, but there will be some legwork in finding the cellar holes...hit me up if you're interested and are located in any of the counties that surround cumberland or are in cumberland. -Jim

Fayetteville is about 2 hours from me...not too far but not close. I would like to join a hunt, but, will need a few weeks lead time to plan due to distance/travel/etc..

If you are ever up around Raleigh ways, let me know.

Cheers,

TF

Back
Top Bottom