Volunteer detectorists in each state.

Hey!

I too would like to voluteer my services if time allows. My current location is a town called wilmette, which is in northern cook county. I am willing to travel UP TO an hour in any direction (except over the lake, heh), though would prefer 30 minutes.

Let me know!

I signed up on lost my stuff. Willing to hung around Crawford county Pa. I also travel to State College/Bellefont/Mill Hall/ Lock Haven Pa. area quite a bit to visit friends and family. I am always looking for an excuse to get down there. :D

Yeah I'm here for helping people out. If any one needs help in central Kentucky I'll try my best to find it for them.

I'll add myself to this list

I typically go by regions. Travel is okay depending on distance. I roam quite a bit so let me know!

West Houston, TX
Katy, TX
Sealy, TX
Bellville, TX
Fulshear, TX
West of beltway 8
Bellaire area
Galveston Island

Can cover some of NC

I can do Meckelburg (charlotte) , gaston, lincoln, clevland county's of NC!
new at this but will try to help on land and shallow water (freash water beaches)

I can help find lost jewelry and other metal items in the York, Harrisburg, Lebanon, Lancaster Pennsylvania areas.

campbell county, tennessee

CWnut in Campbell county, tennessee can help out

If any of y'all haven't already joined up you're of course all invited to come join the Lost My Stuff Group !!!

:D :D :D

Last edited:
This thread was the pre cursor to the lost my stuff group and anyone here would also benefit the community and people you live near by joining. WOLF

Cedar Falls/Waterloo, Iowa

I also travel to other parts of the state regularly so I might be able to help in other parts of Iowa if I'm in the area.

help needed ... volunteers map

If you want to volunteer in your state to help find a lost item how about putting a comment in this thread so when people come here looking for help they can find the nearest person to them. This would expedite things for those needing help. Also I'm sure their are a lot of detectorists out there that might not have the resources to get these items back to the owner or may find it and have no intent on returning it. I'll be the first. WOLF

This tread is getting too long ...the greatest achievement of this forum could be easiest to go trough if 1st step was help needed ..... 2nd where help is available ...
like the members map could have a little brother called volunteers map ...

This tread is getting too long ...the greatest achievement of this forum could be easiest to go trough if 1st step was help needed ..... 2nd where help is available ...
like the members map could have a little brother called volunteers map ...

Actually this thread was considered too long and cumbersome quite some time ago --- That's one of the reasons why we created the Lost My Stuff Group!!!

volunteer

Don't know how useful this thread can be because of how it is setup but will add my name and club to volunteer for Lebanon County Pa. and surrounding areas. Am also a member of LostMyStuff.net and feel that group is setup much better and think all metal detecting forums and hobbyists should have access or a link to groups like this to promote the good side of our hobby.

Back
Top Bottom