Any whites coinmaster tips

edgarlild

Forum Supporter
Do you guys have any tips on the whites coinmaster. i just got got it im still learning but ill get a signal. ill dig, i check and theres nothing there. theres tons of trash in my house and i put the disc. all the way up. Any tips? also i dont know where to hunt around here. i live in huntington ny.

Do you use a pinpointer? I have one made by garrett (Pro Pointer) and I can't imagine hunting without it! When I started out, I couldn't find a lot of targets and thought there was something wrong with my machine. Then I ordered a Pro Pointer and nothing get's away from me now! I believe there is a group buy going on right now for a special deal. Check it out. Just search for group buy Pro Pointer. It is well worth the money!

wish i could get a pin pointer. i just got my MD and i am broke. my dad got laid off and theres just no money. with the situation right now it could take me months.

Coinmaster

wish i could get a pin pointer. i just got my MD and i am broke. my dad got laid off and theres just no money. with the situation right now it could take me months.

I too just started a few weeks ago metal detecting with the coinmaster. I have found it easier to pinpoint holding the MD about 10 inches over the signal and it lets you pinpoint easier. I know what you mean about finding nothing. I have been laying coints outside in different positions so I can practice with the tones..good luck

Hi guys ! tips for coinmaster

I hunted on old farm house the most of my time and i got a coinmaster ! When i hunt i take off the nail only and dig everething you know why ? because you will find lot of things and of course you will find lot of scrap but scrap is paying $ old relic made of steel pay !every metals pay at the srcapyard ! so keep digging !Sometime nail can beep on a detector and when you digged after that theyre no sound of course the stell sometime do not make noise after it out of ground but dime and quarter dont make noise too sometime just move the ground few time and check again with your detector and sometime the signal cameback mostly the time !

Last edited by a moderator:

Take advantage of any time you have available to hunt. All it takes is that ONE find, and that's it, for your ProPointer.

One find I made paid for my F2 in full. That one find was made with a Compadre!

Back
Top Bottom