A Happy Return

STURRAT

Saturday morning I was on facebook and I was tagged in a post about a young boy losing his grandpa's dog tag. This post was shared 1300 times by this point. I contacted his mom and told her I would give it a shot. After about 30 minutes I found the necklace. 5ft of water already buried under a few inches of sand. Even a dirty pirate has to be nice every once in awhile.

Attachments

• return.JPG
    return.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 468
Tremendous! As you know, That place is so iron infested, finding that Dogtag? Extremely Well Done Forum Brother Rat!!:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

On an Afterthought...this would make for a cool submission to the Garrett Newsletter? You got it with your Pro right? In 5' of water, I doubt you were running your Dirt 'Lab..

I showed this to my Wife, and she said:..."Amazing! That would have been lost for good!" (We all know how fast things get buried when water is moving, and there was big wind yesterday)

As large as this ever changing World is, and as small as these coils are, its a wonder we find anything at all! You were certainly "The right Man with the right Mind, with the right skills, at the Right time"....

Last edited:
Good job man!

A great way to perform a return, without a dent to the pirate card.. Pirates are encouraged and commended, for any non PM sentimental items...

No puppies died here!

<°)))>{

You made their day and probably have that boy asking for his own detector. You will be rewarded.

Back
Top Bottom