Clemson Alabama game - wow !

GKL

Forum Supporter
First let me say: No disrespect to Alabama or their fans, but after all the winning they did over recent years I can't feel too bad for them.

Anyhow, you got to admit THAT was an exciting football game, with Clemson losing the lead with just over 2 minutes to go, then marching down the field and winning with just one second left on the clock !

I'm happy for Deshaun Watson, he is a class act and it was nice to see Clemson win the championship with his final game. It will be interesting to see what NFL team will draft him.

For those who didn't see the game here is a sports article I found online -

Why Clemson's win over Alabama was the best title game in college football history (click on the link below)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/why-clemsons-win-over-alabama-was-the-best-title-game-in-college-football-history/ar-BBy6a4M

american-football65.gif

That was an amazing game. Talk about "down to the wire".

Good for Watson. If I hear correctly, he is leaving college not because of the draft, but, because he graduated after three years. Of course, he has that whole NFL thing ahead of him.

Roll tigers !

You are so right, that was one hell of a game, and to think, I came close to hitting the sack on that last Alabama TD, but something made me hang around. Surely glad I did 😃

Best wishes to Deshaun Watson ! Somebody is going to get a gem 🏈 🥇 🏈

Back
Top Bottom