no chatter

jpbundy

:cool3:hi everyone i just got a bounty hunter tracker iv ,it says in the manual when turning the dial up for sensitivity that if you get chatter to turn it back to where the chatter stops,my detector never has any chatter,no matter where i am.every video i watched they have the chatter,is there something wrong with my detecter? thanks

Maybe, maybe not. I've seen two bought together and one was deeper. Some detectors have an internal pot for sensitivity and it may not be adjusted right. Air test a quarter. I believe it should get around 7". If it does then I think it's ok and you're in a low emi area. If it doesn't and it's new then return it. If older and still in warranty get it repaired. If not those two then don't bother and get a different detector. HH

just tested and its working at 7inches if i sweep in and out a little over 6 inches sweeping side to side

I started out with a Tracker IV as well and I do not recall it ever being chatty. I think I pretty much ran it wide open most of the time. Really was a great detector to get into the hobby with.

Back
Top Bottom