MDing Groups by State

Good God.... no one here is from Arizona?! :(

Someone PM me so we can go hunting! I just moved here from Wisconsin a few months ago and now that's no longer 4,000 degrees outside, I'd love to head out on the weekend sometime!

Hey bud I'm Colorado Springs but work in the Firestone area currently. Always looking for someone and somewhere to hunt with. Let me know if you want to get out sometime. My name is Brendon and my number is 719 641 6751

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

I am up in Denver if you guys are looking for someone else to join you. Available on weekends. Todd 623 640 2181

Hey bud I'm Colorado Springs but work in the Firestone area currently. Always looking for someone and somewhere to hunt with. Let me know if you want to get out sometime. My name is Brendon and my number is 719 641 6751

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Hey Brendon, I'm going to have to look you up. I'm in Peyton, and just getting started.

Kevin

Good God.... no one here is from Arizona?! :(

Someone PM me so we can go hunting! I just moved here from Wisconsin a few months ago and now that's no longer 4,000 degrees outside, I'd love to head out on the weekend sometime!

Hey Psys, I just moved back to Phoenix 3 weeks ago, so I can use a hunting buddy.

Looking for a group or hunting buddys in lawton fort sill area. Got my mx sport last year still learning but getting our every chance i get and dont mind traveling a little bit.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I'm looking for a metal detecting buddy in or around Wichita Kansas. [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hey all! I see there's some folks in Northern Colorado. Or at least there was? Just started detecting again after a long hiatus. I live a little north of Longmont and have free time. Looking for some folks who like digging in the Colorado dirt.

Im also in the Capital District of NY. Its getting cold now, but I'm definitely looking for people to hunt with.

I live in Fort Collins Colorado!! It's been a dream of mine to go treasure hunting. I am rough and can be tough and camp out if I might find some treasure! I don't have a detector yet but working on it!
4b48506a756bd4259f2d50f76951a3b0.jpg

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom