Desperate Cry For Help Wisconsin . Anywhere diggable tomorrow?

Dewsweeper894

Elite Member
Desperate Cry for help! Wisconsin .
Took tomorrow off. Now what ? ice fish?😐
Need Diggable dirt ! Willing to get up early and drive almost anywhere.
Looking for a guided trip.
Calling all Freindly forum friends....
I actually went out Sunday with a propane torch Lol dug 2 Lincolns at a few inches . Slow but worked in the woods . Then decided to cherry pick. Got a sweet silver quarter signal 6 inches . After 15 or twenty minutes meltining and d and digging an inch at a time .. out pops a matchbox car ? That was it for me that day ... Ugg!
Any reports would be great !
thanks , Dew

Umm, it was chilly here in Southern California... not sure if the 65 degree temp would be suitable for detecting. You may have to put on a sweatshirt in the morning as it gets down to about 55 around 6 am!

Greg

Umm, it was chilly here in Southern California... not sure if the 65 degree temp would be suitable for detecting. You may have to put on a sweatshirt in the morning as it gets down to about 55 around 6 am!

Greg

Saw it on the news, hope you're well-stocked!

iu

Greg
Only , 2099 miles away 😳

Attachments

• IMG_1650.jpg
    IMG_1650.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 234
By time you get there Dew's it will be time to shower, gas up and head on back. Still think that you would be late for work Friday morning. Might have to skip the shower. Trapper

By time you get there Dew's it will be time to shower, gas up and head on back. Still think that you would be late for work Friday morning. Might have to skip the shower. Trapper

But think about all the fun you will have on the journey, but remember to bring your long johns just in case it drops below 65!

Greg

I wish you the best of luck in your search for huntable territory! I think I take for granted the fact that I can hunt year round out here.

But think about all the fun you will have on the journey, but remember to bring your long johns just in case it drops below 65!

Greg

Hey Greg, the man called me earlier this evening and threatened to put me in the trunk for the ride. I agreed to go with but got out of it cause I could not get off work tomorrow. We were making some big plans though. We were going to stop by IDX's place and kidnap him at the ends of our coils. As we needed a back up driver and a guy to chip in on the gas, plus he can read maps. Also he is a mechanic and would be a big asset if trouble came our way, hell he can even change tires. :D
Who knows maybe after the 9th (I retire) of next month we can really put a trip like this together. Trapper

I avoid changing tires like the plague,along with oil changes,alignments and any other kind of maintenance work. I’m the heavy mechanical guy,you need a differential,transmission or (God help you) an engine,I’m your guy. No electrical,no body work,no interiors....in other words,I’m picky. So kidnapping me won’t do you any good unless you really eff something up!
Dew is bunched up in a corner just sweating away and rocking back and forth...”Where can I go? Where can I go? Where can I go?”
You know what this tells me(besides the obvious)? That he is someone who is a total and complete HUNTER. Kinda like my cat that when he can’t go outside, he walks around the house going”Raaaaaaaawwwwrrrrrr”. It is in his DNA. It’s not either of their faults,it’s hard wiring! You know those guys who you ask if they want to go hunting and it’s “maybe” or “we’ll see” or “I dunno”....Dew,Trapper and my cat are not these guys. You say the word,it’s as good as done. That is one quality of many that I really like about these guys,you can count on them to bring the hunt and bring it hard. Every time.

YUP, thats me.......

Dew is bunched up in a corner just sweating away and rocking back and forth...”Where can I go? Where can I go? Where can I go?”

Yeah that's me exactly!!!
Some call me "Rainman" missing his Judge Wapner.........

I'm thinking about taking the day off tomorrow and driving 3 hours to find some diggable dirt too.......

I avoid changing tires like the plague,along with oil changes,alignments and any other kind of maintenance work. I’m the heavy mechanical guy,you need a differential,transmission or (God help you) an engine,I’m your guy. No electrical,no body work,no interiors....in other words,I’m picky. So kidnapping me won’t do you any good unless you really eff something up!
You know what this tells me(besides the obvious)? That he is someone who is a total and complete HUNTER. Kinda like my cat that when he can’t go outside, he walks around the house going”Raaaaaaaawwwwrrrrrr”. It is in his DNA. It’s not either of their faults,it’s hard wiring! You know those guys who you ask if they want to go hunting and it’s “maybe” or “we’ll see” or “I dunno”....Dew,Trapper and my cat are not these guys. You say the word,it’s as good as done. That is one quality of many that I really like about these guys,you can count on them to bring the hunt and bring it hard. Every time.

I don't know what being addicted to crack is but I know what it feals like 😬

Hey Greg, the man called me earlier this evening and threatened to put me in the trunk for the ride. I agreed to go with but got out of it cause I could not get off work tomorrow. We were making some big plans though. We were going to stop by IDX's place and kidnap him at the ends of our coils. As we needed a back up driver and a guy to chip in on the gas, plus he can read maps. Also he is a mechanic and would be a big asset if trouble came our way, hell he can even change tires. :D
Who knows maybe after the 9th (I retire) of next month we can really put a trip like this together. Trapper

You had to know the call was coming ... you are Master Yoda Trap.🙂

I saw it today, I saw it man.

Was south of Bloomington IL, NO SNOW, and dang did it look good,

dew, lets sit in my garage tomorrow. its 75 in here. beers cold. :laughing: the concrete is as hard as the ground outside. easy digging once we get past that. :lol: screw it. lets go to lake Michigan and water hunt. I got the dry suit, you get my wet suit. :roll: not kidding. screw it. lets go ice fishing instead.

Back
Top Bottom