• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Brain tease

sirwalle

Forum Supporter
what state hasn't been in here as yet. I no we different country's to. but which hasn't? start with the USA and go from there.

My wife if from ME, I even got married up there. Poland Spring Resort..Yes the water place..

Humm I think I am going to go throw a dart..North Dakota.. I know we have people.. but.. its a guess..

As I think about this... I do not recall seeing anyone from Rhode Island... may have missed it.. and many do not have their location showing. RickO

There's a Rhode Island thread in 'Find a hunting buddy'...several people from there...
And checking from member list we have couple guys with 'Wyoming' as part of their username...guess they might be from that state.

Voriax

I looked at the map the only states not listing members are Wyoming, New Mexico, Alaska, and Hawaii. Since it is up to each member to list, or not list their location there are probably more than a few who have not, like myself. I'm pretty certain we have several members from New Mexico and I now seem to recall one from Hawaii. Someone else recalls a members from Alaska. Wyoming, as I recall, has a smaller population than Alaska so if it is any state that's probably it but I think there are likely no states that have not had someone in here.

We definitely have at least three members from Hawaii...I do recall posts from New Mexico... now that you mention it, I do not recall posts from Alaska. I know there are lots on Findmall... RickO

Back
Top Bottom