I THINK i FOUND THE ULTIMATE TREASURE BELT

jerr-man

Forum Supporter
I think I have found the ultimate hunting belt, with enough pockets to store everything. I have these for sale in the "FS Accessories" threads. You can add as many pouches, (or as few) as you like.
What do you think ?

Attachments

• my hunting belt setup revised 2.jpg
    my hunting belt setup revised 2.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 584
HEAVY. Plain and simple. Maybe for someone who hunts for an hour. I like to fly lightweight.

HEAVY. Plain and simple. Maybe for someone who hunts for an hour. I like to fly lightweight.

lol, This is my 6-8 hour hunt belt. But like I said, you can add one or as many pouches as you like. GL and Happy Hunting

pretty neat. how about a Glock holster?

This is a 3" padded belt. Fastens with Velcro and latch. I am sure you can find a glock holster to fit on it. GL and Happy Hunting.

Without question you may be cutting yourself a bit short on find storage availability.
I have seen the big silver you typically find on your outings and I am afraid you may need to leave some critical items behind like 🤔
Extra sandwiches ,back up can of bug spray, portable generator, rock climbing gear, scuba suit, tent , bug out bag, passport and toiletries, and possibly even your finds cleaning rechargeable tooth brush slash weedwacker combo.😳
Let’s not forget the old pocket fisherman.

But man that belt is sweet !!!!
Love it Jerr👍
,Dew

Without question you may be cutting yourself a bit short on find storage availability.
I have seen the big silver you typically find on your outings and I am afraid you may need to leave some critical items behind like 🤔
Extra sandwiches ,back up can of bug spray, portable generator, rock climbing gear, scuba suit, tent , bug out bag, passport and toiletries, and possibly even your finds cleaning rechargeable tooth brush slash weedwacker combo.😳
Let’s not forget the old pocket fisherman.

But man that belt is sweet !!!!
Love it Jerr👍
,Dew

Thanks Dew, gave me a good laugh to start out the morning.

Quite honestly at least for me it just has too much going on, but it has a lot of room for whatever you bring along on a hunt. I'm sure some others would like it. My setup has all the room I need for my finds and accessories. Unless I read it wrong, the total cost of the belt as pictured is around $102.00. Pretty expensive. My setup cost me $20.

Attachments

• IMG_0404.JPG
    IMG_0404.JPG
    136.3 KB · Views: 268
Quite honestly at least for me it just has too much going on, but it has a lot of room for whatever you bring along on a hunt. I'm sure some others would like it. My setup has all the room I need for my finds and accessories. Unless I read it wrong, the total cost of the belt as pictured is around $102.00. Pretty expensive. My setup cost me $20.

I just showed a picture with ALL the available pouches attached so you would have an idea of how adaptable this belt system is. You can have as many or as few pouches as you like. Build to your own taste and needs.

Thanks for sharing. Always on the lookout for new and better gear. I've been using military surplus belts and pouches. A bit heavy but they stand up to the torture...……..

Attachments

• IMG_1615.jpg
    IMG_1615.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 259
I'd like to see a picture of how you load it out for ideas. Also, my biggest complaint is the sheath for digger and pinpointer holster. I like a more custom solution that gets the digger and pinpointer together in one pouch if possible or if nothing else the pinpointer lower on the belt, so it doesn't poke my ribs when I bend down.

D

Back
Top Bottom