Saturday @ Cocoa Beach

JOEGOLD

Cocoa has to be one of the cleanest beaches I have been to.. it was a very slow and hot day .. early on it was mostly clad .. a rare piece of trash which I am NOT complaining about but if they keep it that clean it means they are also cleaning all the good stuff too.:mad: I took a break and the wife and I had a nice dip in the Atlantic which was suprisingly cool for this time of year.

On our way out I told the wife I wanted to walk over to the playground before we left and do a quick scan .. of course most of the change came from the pullup bars. I scanned a nice small but good shady palm on the edge of the playground as I told the wife this is where I would take a break and BING .. I got the silver necklace. About a minute later The silver earing and about 5 mins later the ring. Not sure of the ring yet.. no stamps so i will have to test it. Very possible its a fake. :yes:

Go figure I got the fishing weight on the playground too.. the wife put it in the pocket of my trunks and it about pulled them off of me... for sure I was sportin the plumbers look until we left. :lol:

picture.php

Joe, where do you live? I live over in Viera, let me know if you decide to head back to the beaches. I need to start hitting some beaches. I was hoping after the summer, it would be good to find what people have lost. The pickings were very few and far between when I was hitting the beaches before Summer.

Thanks all, Bum...I live in Orlando.. we like to hit all the different beaches, we were in Daytona 2 weeks ago ( Lots of trash) .. Cocoa this weekend ( very clean) and we will be heading to Clearwater in 2 1/2 weeks and maybe a trip over to the treasure coast ( Vero/Ft.Pierce ) It's a lot easier hunting in sand then diggin holes in this park by my house but the park has a lot of trees that block the sun. :yes:

Nice, I was around there in March (right by the pier by the entrance to Port Canaveral) and searched the beach a few evenings...

Found a handful of change, fishing gear and a few nicknacks. Overall a very clean beach.

Pat

Beach Guys

You find some nice stuff..the ocean is 500miles from here but Lake Erie has some beaches (only two hours) and I'm thinking I'll take the wife there for a few days..that'll work, and then maybe I can get some..stuff. WTG with the Bling

Back
Top Bottom