What does everyone do for a living?

Project Manager for a large construction company. Used to work on cars but the pay sucked so i went back to school and got a bachelors in Mechanical Engineering.

Public Librarian

Neat job, I'm amazed at how far libraries have come since I was a kid, our local library has an online book catalog where I can log on with my library card number, search for books I want, go pick them up at the library and if I need to I can renew them online to extend the time before they are due.

Your username reminded me of a gas station I saw in the city called "El Cheapo" :lol:

Here is a pic I just found online, it must not be recent as I know the prices are much lower now.
elcheapogas.jpg

Right now I'm a writer. I write detective novels. It is the G&B Detective series. I don't make much of a living from it. I do have a BA in English and always wanted to write novels, so that is what I do now. I am a retired police officer. I retired as a patrol lieutenant in 2006. During my career as a police officer I also worked as an airplane mechanic part time off and on at the airport. I gave that up for good when when my off period went long enough for me to lose my AI certification for not staying current.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_...ve+agency.&rh=n:283155,k:G&B+detective+agency.

Back
Top Bottom