Official Forum Wide 2018 Clad Totals = $19,491.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling it quits for the year in terms of clad - any hunting time I get in for the rest of the year will be devoted to finding my lost wedding band in a farm field!

I’m not a big clad hunter, but I did set goals anyway. And I hit both goals: beat my total from last year, and pull up at least $50 in clad. Total for the year, $51.31

$1678.57 + $51.31 = $1729.88

Well, not exact but I tumbled coin five times this year and get at least 500 pesos per tumble, or $25 of the USA bucks, so my $125 plus the running total of $1729.88 equals $1854.88

Been over a week since we've had any new totals posted!

Come guys & gals, if your season has ended already, post up your Clad total!

:money::gettinmoney::detector:

15 more days left of detecting for me. :) My best year for clad since I've been hunting. Planning on hunting a venue tomorrow, should hopefully do very well...if they don't kick me out. Fingers crossed they won't, they didn't kick me out last week so hopefully tomorrow runs smoothly ;)

86.54 for me. That's been since August when I started.

Kind of a down year but clad totals were $268.20 making the new total $1946.77

Call Me V and diggin4clad: I am going to add your totals into our over all. If your year-end total changes let me know and I can adjust them.

So, $2,444.64 + $86.54 + $268.20 = $2799.38

Didn't quite make my $500.00 goal this year. Too damn cold now. Here's my total. $483.35

$2799.38 + $483.35 = $3282.73

Been a slow week for me, haven't been clad hunting in over a week as I've been working an old army camp...and it's been producing nicely too. That being said, I did have my best month for clad getting $724.11AUD. Don't know if I'll get out tomorrow, so I'll just post my totals now. I've started the big task of cleaning all the dirty coins today in preparation for my big coin display, still got a long way to go so that's tomorrow's job I think.

Anyway, this year's total (by far my best) came to $2753.71AUD which converts to $1,952.71USD at the time of me typing this. Also got $2.36 in US coins which I'll add to the total too.

So, $3,360.77 + (my) $1952.71 + 2.36 =

$5,315.84

Been a slow week for me, haven't been clad hunting in over a week as I've been working an old army camp...and it's been producing nicely too. That being said, I did have my best month for clad getting $724.11AUD. Don't know if I'll get out tomorrow, so I'll just post my totals now. I've started the big task of cleaning all the dirty coins today in preparation for my big coin display, still got a long way to go so that's tomorrow's job I think.

Anyway, this year's total (by far my best) came to $2753.71AUD which converts to $1,952.71USD at the time of me typing this. Also got $2.36 in US coins which I'll add to the total too.

So, $3,360.77 + (my) $1952.71 + 2.36 =

$5,315.84

Now we are starting to roll!! Thanks sandgroper!

I hope more members from Australia, New Zealand and Canada where they have large denomination coins will join the fun!!

Haven't seen much posting from our Japan members, but they were also good for some high spendable coin numbers!!

Any and all "spendable" coin from any country is welcome!! :D

Tore the meniscus in the left knee so 2018 is over for this guy. Not a lot to show but
$15.80 + $5315.84 = $5331.64

Do people count the 1959-81 copper memorial pennies as "clad"? In the other discussions people always separate out their wheat pennies, but not the copper memorial pennies. Indeed, I only keep my wheat pennies and throw the copper memorial pennies in the clad jar.

Do people count the 1959-81 copper memorial pennies as "clad"? In the other discussions people always separate out their wheat pennies, but not the copper memorial pennies. Indeed, I only keep my wheat pennies and throw the copper memorial pennies in the clad jar.

We've always used "spendable" coin as to what is counted in the totals.

This would include all current "clad", all pennies and even silver coins at face value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom