NAZI horde found in ARGENTINA

Ah, my favorite nighttime radio show and the whole reason I have satellite radio. Kinda creepy to think high ranking Nazis actually hung out in South America, some people swear Hitler also escaped and that his death was a staged deal. Not sure I believe that, and I am sure I'd rather think he was dead as a doornail just as history says he was.

I've listened to C2C since about 1996 when Art Bell was the host.
I have tried to call into the 800# a few times over the years,
but I haven't been successful yet,

Love the show; but now I'm usally asleep by 11pm
unless I stay up late on the weekends....

Lots of interesting topics, subjects and guests.
Really makes one wonder.......:?::shock:

I started listening to it back in about 1992 when I was racing all over the front range doing surveying and the Denver AM station played it during the afternoons.

I have never even attempted to call in only because I have no good paranormal stories (ok, I have a couple) but once I became a cop I worked the night shift (by choice!) for a decade and it kept me company and awake when everyone was behaving and nobody had an emergency.

Just as a side note, all that time staying up all night and the only thing I saw of interest in the sky was a meteor, and I looked and looked but never once saw a ghost of any kind...

I miss old Art Bell, he was caustic, sarcastic, but all in a nice kind of way, but I guess George Noory is alright too, just very different and likeable for his pleasantness. My favorite now though is George Knapp. He's just so serious about the UFO thing!

I loved watching The X-Files shows on TV, but honestly, C2C is just too whacko for me. I mean, there was no doubt about X-Files being fiction. Yes, there are a lot of folks who swear UFO's are real, and that they have been abducted by ET's, but you knew The X-Files was fiction. Now, C2C, it seems that folks actually believe that stuff! And you can find all kinds of web pages with fake stuff about that stuff, and youtube videos supporting whacko ideas, and there are people gullible enough to believe that stuff. However, having said all of that, I did watch the Hunting for Hitler series or some other similar titled show, and I do believe that Hitler and high ranking NAZI's such as Borman, did escape to South America--there is just too much evidence of it. So, the link content is believable, as it is based in fact.

I loved watching The X-Files shows on TV, but honestly, C2C is just too whacko for me. I mean, there was no doubt about X-Files being fiction. Yes, there are a lot of folks who swear UFO's are real, and that they have been abducted by ET's, but you knew The X-Files was fiction. Now, C2C, it seems that folks actually believe that stuff! And you can find all kinds of web pages with fake stuff about that stuff, and youtube videos supporting whacko ideas, and there are people gullible enough to believe that stuff. However, having said all of that, I did watch the Hunting for Hitler series or some other similar titled show, and I do believe that Hitler and high ranking NAZI's such as Borman, did escape to South America--there is just too much evidence of it. So, the link content is believable, as it is based in fact.

What!!! You don't believe you've been abducted and manhandled by aliens! I thought we all had! ;) I don't know, I hate to think Hitler got away but you never know, I'd like to think he was extinct when his "suicide" was discovered...

What!!! You don't believe you've been abducted and manhandled by aliens! I thought we all had! ;) I don't know, I hate to think Hitler got away but you never know, I'd like to think he was extinct when his "suicide" was discovered...

There is NO EVIDENCE of his suicide, only hearsay from his servant. There are eyewitness accounts putting him elsewhere after his supposed death in Berlin. I think that there was a big coverup of his escape, as it was in everyone's best interest (among the Allies) to have the world believe that he was dead. If the Germans believed that he was still alive, they might have continued to fight. So, I believe that it was covered up.

There is NO EVIDENCE of his suicide, only hearsay from his servant. There are eyewitness accounts putting him elsewhere after his supposed death in Berlin. I think that there was a big coverup of his escape, as it was in everyone's best interest (among the Allies) to have the world believe that he was dead. If the Germans believed that he was still alive, they might have continued to fight. So, I believe that it was covered up.

Could be, could be... There's just no way to know the truth of it all at this late date, but it sure is interesting speculating!

It does comfort me just a little to know that he's for sure dead by now though. We really don't need people that hateful on this planet inflicting evil on other humans!

I've listened to C2C since about 1996 when Art Bell was the host.
I have tried to call into the 800# a few times over the years,
but I haven't been successful yet,

Love the show; but now I'm usally asleep by 11pm
unless I stay up late on the weekends....

Lots of interesting topics, subjects and guests.
Really makes one wonder.......:?::shock:

George Noory is okay but I enjoyed it a lot more when Art Bell was still doing the show.

I usually listen to C2C on my way home from late hunts. I think it airs at 1AM in my neck of the woods. George Noory is no Art Bell for sure. Wish Art was still hosting the show.

what ever happened to art bell? Wasn't there something about death threats towards him or something like that? I loved the old AB days of the show. Listening to the wackadoos call in was my favorite part! Some of the guests were interesting and some were loonies, you just never knew what you were going to hear. It was like the predecessor to the sci-fi channel.

Evidently he was getting threats and said that someone fired several shots at him near his home... Anyway he's retired again I guess. I listen to the old shows once in a while, some of them are ridiculous sounding when they predict apocalyptic events that were supposed to happen years ago, but some hold up pretty well.

Back
Top Bottom