What does everyone do for a living?

I operate heavy equipment! Im also the only diesel mechanic here. Ive been at this company since 2003. I got two little girls one is 8 the other is 2. Heres a pic of a hole from work 26 feet deep.
78742b7c6c579d301f39eec09364ad07.jpg
498d9ffecf677fbb49ebcd714c4186e0.jpg
49b8d7e3205a92f1a047f23babf584e4.jpg

Guess you don't need a lesche for cutting plugs :laughing:

I work for Purdue University as an Applications Administrator. In a nut-shell, Purdue University has a host of applications it uses for education, administrative, metrics, and monitoring functions. My team and I manage those applications...upgrades, accounts, maintenance....everything associated with high availability and operational credibility. I just accepted this position in November of 2013 and moved here with my wife and dog from Colorado Springs, Colorado.

Warehouse Manager

Im the warehouse/shipping manager for an aerospace parts distributor in the LA area. Was with UPS before that for many years.

What did we do all those years

Wife and I are both ex-Silicon Valley techies, mostly retired now on our 13 acres up here in the Sierra foothills. Pretty new to detecting but looking forward to getting out there and "discovering" good things buried in the ground. I was in the technical side of things and wife always seemed to Manage somehow. Both LMSC and AMAT we good to me, while Amdahl Corp. provided many year of interesting challenges for wifey. It was all good.
Cheers & HH
Dave, Dot & KC Puppy

Teamster here havent worked in over a year rotator cuff repair going under the knife again

That's cool radio dj'in

My old man is a machine operator does gas line in and around CT, got my cdl hoping to follow him tore my rotator cuff surgeon said I'm an idiot if I domt take the opportunity to go to school, here I am an engineering major! Shoulder injury sucks but definately a blessing in disguise..

Hello all im a master electrician here in Pa. Been in the trade for 30 plus years. I still dabble in commercial and industrial work. I look for the layoff during the slow times letting the younger guys work. I put my time in wworking outside in the cold. Bikeweek in Daytona here i come!

I'm a tax auditor for the state of Illinois. I am frequently asked how it is that I live in Kansas City Missouri and work for Illinois. The answer is really quite simple.

So many walks of life here!
Me, retired District Conservationist from USDA, Natural Resources Conservation Service. Now, professional photographer where my wife and I own our business.

Back
Top Bottom