Will there be a 2017 Gift Exchange?

Ohiodigger

Elite Member
Just wondering Vlad or Carol......been thinking of what to send this year....just a little excited lol. Hope you guys are gonna do it again this year... Thanks!!

I guess I need to do a search and find out more - there's been a gift exchange?? What a nice idea! I'm all in for that! This community just gets better and better :yes:

Cool! I've been putting stuff in a box since February, so I'm ready to go. I get the best gifts from this.

Cool! I've been putting stuff in a box since February, so I'm ready to go. I get the best gifts from this.

I enjoyed the exchange last year, looking forward to doing it again. I have been putting stuff back, too. This forum is great!!

Last edited:
Starting tomorrow :secret:

We will have an announcement at the top of the page when it's ready!

Last edited:
Seems a bit pointless for 'international' members when only 3 of us out of 51 sign ups are willing to ship outside the US

Seems a bit pointless for 'international' members when only 3 of us out of 51 sign ups are willing to ship outside the US

All who signed up are only sending and getting a gift from 1 other member, why would it matter if there were only 2 signed up or 2,000? Either way it's still a surprise. Instead of pointless, maybe you meant disappointing?

Back
Top Bottom