Montana, Club Update

Great suggestion!

Dusty, first thanks for the great suggestion on trying out some units before I decide. I was thinking about the Compadre for my 7 year old and was hoping that he and I would really have a blast with detecting and then I would "need" to get one for myself :)

On the Outing note, if you need any logistic help or otherwise let me know.

Thank you kindly,

Nippip

I was thinking a little about the camping and there are a couple hot springs in the general area, elkhorn and jackson. I saw some earlier posts of people who don't really care for camping, this would let some camp, some get cabins, rv parking, nice soaking after walking and bending to dig all day. just throwing it out there :)

Yep

yep, your right dread, thats a good idea .

Did you read the other thread I started?
Titled Montana March update?

I guess, now that things are set with the landowner,
I need to put together maps , to mail out , and / or to take , to let people know the possibilities of the area
as far as rockhounding, and the things you mentioned.

thanks for the idea.

Dusty

Recently retired from Army to Bozeman. I have belonged to a club in Massachusetts for years. Would be interested in following this thread and joining if something does come from this.

Beau

yep, your right dread, thats a good idea .

Did you read the other thread I started?
Titled Montana March update?

I guess, now that things are set with the landowner,
I need to put together maps , to mail out , and / or to take , to let people know the possibilities of the area
as far as rockhounding, and the things you mentioned.

thanks for the idea.

Dusty
Dusty, is there still an active club? I'm in Missoula and looking to be an active hunter.

Back
Top Bottom