• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Chester county, PA

Looking for someone to hunt with in the Chester, Lancaster, and Berks county area.

wish I could hunt chester county every day! that entire county is a absolute gold mine for detectorists. My grandmother lives in kennet square. I travel there to visit sometimes.

Looking for someone to hunt with in the Chester, Lancaster, and Berks county area.

wish I could hunt chester county every day! that entire county is a absolute gold mine for detectorists. My grandmother lives in kennet square. I travel there to visit sometimes.

Took a little break, but I'm back and ready to go! I'm in So. Lancaster County ('sup FlyGuy!!) and I'm always looking to get together for a hunt!

Took a little break, but I'm back and ready to go! I'm in So. Lancaster County ('sup FlyGuy!!) and I'm always looking to get together for a hunt!

I was wondering what happened to you. So, all you guys that would enjoy a group hunt of say 6 guys, who's got access to a location that would support that number? Jim, got any farm fields up your way we could hammer? Let's all rack our brains and try to come up with "the spot". I realize not all permissions would appreciate a small army of detectorists showing up. Gotta be somewhere.

What’s up pappy? I grew up in Solanco and poke my way around the area often. I live over in southern York county now. Always looking to get out and hunt on the weekends.

Chesco

I was wondering what happened to you. So, all you guys that would enjoy a group hunt of say 6 guys, who's got access to a location that would support that number? Jim, got any farm fields up your way we could hammer? Let's all rack our brains and try to come up with "the spot". I realize not all permissions would appreciate a small army of detectorists showing up. Gotta be somewhere.

Unfortunately I have no permissions lined up yet.

Back
Top Bottom