Gold cross

Thnaks guys....... and gals. Not as much gold in Fl as people think...... so im glad when one falls in my lap.

stiff neck, limping, crying about a little rain,,,,,I think its time you hang it up,,,,:laughing:I know how it goes, I was IN the water last night and I got beat up,,,,,great work on the yellow stuff,,,,why does all your golds have to be high K and have stones,,,:lol:GL HH

:dingding: I don't mind the dry sand as a lot of you on here do, it's just brutal in this heat unless you're out there early. The dry sand is not bad in the late fall winter when the water is too rough. Congrats on the cross - very nice looking! Any id so you can try and return the soldier's ring?

Congrats on the rings and gold cross! I gotta agree with Felix, I hear many say they'll never do dry sand for what ever reason but depending on the season and the side of the island the beach is facing going in the water is just not an option. Even damp/wet sand can be bad it the surf is really BIG. Winter time we hunt south shore, Summer we hunt north shore.

Numil..... i totally dont take my own advice about dry sand hunting. There absolutely is times the dry sand is MUCH better to hunt. Right nows a good one for some of the beaches because they dont let the tractor run as often because of turtle season. Winter time here ..... targets in the water are fewer as well. But ..... sometimes i just welcome the break and take a day off.

Tim..... buddy my machine isnt tuned properly i guess .....it only picks up 14K to 24K and it seems to like DIAMONDS.:laughing:

Saltshaker.....i tried getting in today......but the current was to much to be worth the effort. Ill sure be glad to see a ZERO swell day.....

Back
Top Bottom