• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Garrett CSI 250? Ace 250...........

doug2060

Forum Supporter
I have seen it in passing but didn't think much of it until today. Has anyone seen the Garrett CSI 250. It looks exactly like the Ace 250 but with a different sticker and has the exact same specs. I'm actually looking to buy a package including the Ace 250 and found this thing... I actually found a place selling it at a lower price than what they're asking for the 250.

qkgp-1382951-11.jpg

I would almost buy it to keep people from harassing me at the parks...:lol:

http://www.opticsplanet.net/garrett-csi-250-ground-search-metal-detector-1140070.html

Its the same thing as the regular 250 just has a different faceplate. It is designed for security workers and more for relic hunters.

White's also has done this with their Whites 5900 Di Pro, you can get the regular faceplate or the Blue/Gray relic faceplate.

I don't believe that you will have the preset Coin, Relic and Jewelry modes. I checked into this machine last year and I believe it only has the Custom and All-Metal modes...if that matters.

Doug

I don't believe that you will have the preset Coin, Relic and Jewelry modes. I checked into this machine last year and I believe it only has the Custom and All-Metal modes...if that matters.

Doug

That is true but wouldn't it be nice to get yourself one of those black and yellow lettered CSI shirts and hat then go out to public places and hunt with this detector. Not too many people are going to harass you. You could even call time out on a bunch of kids t-ball game while you search the field for evidence.:lol:

That is true but wouldn't it be nice to get yourself one of those black and yellow lettered CSI shirts and hat then go out to public places and hunt with this detector. Not too many people are going to harass you. You could even call time out on a bunch of kids t-ball game while you search the field for evidence.:lol:

That is SO TRUE! Since 95% of what I hunted for was bullets and casings, I thought this was the perfect machine.

Doug

I think if the cops saw you they'd be on you in a New York minute, at least in this small town they would!!:lol::lol:

Dusty

Back
Top Bottom