New guy From PA

bowguy007

Just wanted to stop by and say hi. I’m Chris from Reading PA. Did some metal detecting 25 years ago but nothing since. Looking to buy a new rig looking at Garret AT Pro, What is a good place to buy one? Any good websites sell them?

Hi from the White Mountains of NH. I'm new here and just got an AT pro myself. Seems like it's a great machine. I got mine used though so can't really help with the best place to buy one. Check out the forum sponsors though

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Welcome from Loganville, GA.
Any of the sponsors will treat you right. Look at the top of the page and click on 'List all sponsors".

Welcome

Hi Chris,
I too am from PA. I live in lower Schuylkill County. I use an AT Pro for my primary machine and I love my AT Pro. I did put a 5X8 " Garrett coil on my AT Pro which swings easier and I feel is a better coil than the stock coil for some of the junky areas. Maybe we can get together for a hunt sometime ? I would hunt with you in your area or you can hunt with me in my area. I am an old guy 74 and retired so I can hunt most anytime. I like to hunt weekdays, less people and less eyes. I have not run into any other detecting people so far so I have nice hunting without competition. If you can afford it, get a package deal because a good pin pointer is really important. I bought my whole package new last summer. I have around $650 all totaled in my equipment. I have already surpassed that amount in just clad coins since Sept. 2017. I was out today for a short hunt and managed $ 3.20 in clads but it is much to wet to dig good plugs. We need some good sun days without any more snow or rain. Send me a private message and I'll give you my phone # and we can chat if you want. Hope to hear from you.
Bubbaron AT Pro AT Pro Carrot Pin Pointer, Garrett 5x8" Coil Whites Treasure Pro Back-Up Machine

You will love the AT Pro !
4c9a022232b575ed6e58c7ef3d905e48.jpg

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Welcome from the Texas Hill Country. I have purchased from a few of the sponsors of this site and they have all been very good. Just click on the "List all sponsors" button on the top right of the page and you will get their names. You might see if you can find one close to you so it won't take as long to get your machine !!

Back
Top Bottom