2013 Forum T-shirt design ideas

Good one down here is "Crack of dawn".Scoop and detector crossed with a fake butt crack at the bottom for beach hunting.Can get 100 degrees down here with no wind.If you wear a dark colored shirt you will pass out.If you don't have a white one i wouldn't be wearing it in our sun.Back in the day being a Plumber we had a slogan back when Bo Jackson was the rage.It said "Bo don't know Plumbing!"Phone would ring off the hook if you had a phone number at the bottom.Some wanting to buy the stickers.:lol:

I think I like the word Earth, or even Ground, better than Environment. I do like the pulltab design though.

Just my .02

These are all GREAT ideas! :laughing:

Yeah, after I posted the Cleaning up Beaches/Parks, my afterthought was "Cleaning up the Earth, One pulltab at a time." But Environment would work too.

My personal choice would be the Indian head penny with the forum address at the top and the words It's About The Thrill Of The Hunt at the bottom on the front pocket area, and if permission would be granted, using the Lost My Stuff silhouette with the metal detectorists and world map with the wording Cleaning Up The World 1 Pull Tab At A Time, underneath the emblem, with a pulltab picture.

I have a new pulltag design that incorporates the earth n pulltab... Stand by till tonight

I have an idea for a design, I can draw a little, but no ability to make it look like a pro. My idea is like a compass rose with crossed metal detectors in the center. On the outside of the compass rose you would have different items for North (gold coin) South(pull tab) East(ring) West(artifact). Then in a circle around the whole thing have Friendly Metal Detecting Forum cleaning the globe one find at a time.

Looks like sean already beat me to it I was going to say if you can scan it in and email to me I can create the graphic

Saving your world?

Attachments

• saving your world tshirts.jpg
    saving your world tshirts.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 600
The earth pic seems to fall in line with the images for corporate responsibility and big ticket environmental campaigns. I think it would be great to add a slogan like

Detect --> Protect--> Recycle

After all thats what we do, detect for fun, pull the trash to protect injury to others (human or animal) , and then recycle.... by spending the treasure or putting trash in its appropriate place.

I've joked of having bomb squad shirts made and go out with buddies in the city park and act all cautious and careful and see how many people we can scare when we say "it's ok just walk carefully back the way we did" and we both point separate directions, and the argue about which is right and say well ok, just run fast and hope like hell you don't hit a land mine, don't worry if you do, you won't feel it.........for long anyways.

Here is my design. “Earth-color”, official looking, small gold logo goes on sleeve. Hope you guys like it! : >

Front.jpg

Back.jpg

Here is my design. “Earth-color”, official looking, small gold logo goes on sleeve. Hope you guys like it! : >

Kitty, that is one of the top ideas. I like the slogans...but would like to see a few more combinations of font styles.

I have an idea for a design, I can draw a little, but no ability to make it look like a pro. My idea is like a compass rose with crossed metal detectors in the center. On the outside of the compass rose you would have different items for North (gold coin) South(pull tab) East(ring) West(artifact). Then in a circle around the whole thing have Friendly Metal Detecting Forum cleaning the globe one find at a time.

Joe i worked on your idea lastnight, ill finish it today and get it to you.

Sean

Back
Top Bottom