Friendly Metal Detecting Forums

Friendly Metal Detecting Forums (https://metaldetectingforum.com/index.php)
-   Coinshooters and Relic Hunters (https://metaldetectingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Greenfielders Mansion hunt (https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=292299)

Diggerjonny 09-14-2021 10:11 PM

Greenfielders Mansion hunt
 
2 Attachment(s)
My uncle got me and my aunt an awesome permission on a house he is helping to renovate. This home was built by one of the wealthiest families in my town. I managed 6 wheats, oldest is 1910. I also dug a little toy soldier. Thanks for looking.

LovestheShiny! 09-14-2021 11:42 PM

Cool soldier! And nice wheat cent assortment. Hope you can keep detecting there, and good luck!

Wolf-Dog 09-14-2021 11:43 PM

Nice job finding those wheats and the toy soldier! :cool3:

stetam 09-15-2021 05:08 AM

Nice job! Love the railroad button.

Steve

Diggerjonny 09-15-2021 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LovestheShiny! (Post 3336733)
Cool soldier! And nice wheat cent assortment. Hope you can keep detecting there, and good luck!

Thank you!


Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolf-Dog (Post 3336734)
Nice job finding those wheats and the toy soldier! :cool3:


Thank you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by stetam (Post 3336746)
Nice job! Love the railroad button.

Steve

Thank you! That button was a nice surprise.

zeemang 09-15-2021 10:00 AM

Sounds like a great permission, keep pulling the goodies while you can!

Gimmie The Loot 09-15-2021 05:38 PM

Nice permission. Good coins and cool really old action figure.

markinswpa 09-16-2021 10:27 AM

Congrats on the wheats, cool button and toy soldier. I would think that place has way more to give. Good luck, Mark

Diggerjonny 09-16-2021 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeemang (Post 3336779)
Sounds like a great permission, keep pulling the goodies while you can!


Thank you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gimmie The Loot (Post 3336841)
Nice permission. Good coins and cool really old action figure.

Thank you!


Quote:

Originally Posted by markinswpa (Post 3336941)
Congrats on the wheats, cool button and toy soldier. I would think that place has way more to give. Good luck, Mark

Thank you!

metaladdict 09-16-2021 09:53 PM

Shoot! No Silver! Or rings!:no:

TommyJay 09-16-2021 10:25 PM

Nice finds, Jonny. That toy soldier is cool!

Diggerjonny 09-18-2021 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metaladdict (Post 3337067)
Shoot! No Silver! Or rings!:no:

The yard isnít big at all, those wheat cents werenít deep, 3 inch max. Doesnít seem to be any fill dirt. Hope I can get back soon. Thank you for looking.

Diggerjonny 09-18-2021 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TommyJay (Post 3337075)
Nice finds, Jonny. That toy soldier is cool!

Thank you!

DiggingThePNW 09-19-2021 02:13 PM

Cool finds. I like the soldier.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.