Friendly Metal Detecting Forums

Friendly Metal Detecting Forums (https://metaldetectingforum.com/index.php)
-   Ended Contests Archive (https://metaldetectingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   ENDED Bring On Summer! (https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=259140)

ScubaDetective 04-07-2018 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoOregonMd (Post 2929200)
got you not sure what I was thinking..

I need to take my statement back. IF and that is a big one, you hit all 5 numbers I wouldn't have to pick three!

So if one of your guesses picks all 5 numbers right on and you make the MB number you can still win.

SoOregonMd 04-07-2018 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScubaDetector (Post 2929397)
I need to take my statement back. IF and that is a big one, you hit all 5 numbers I wouldn't have to pick three!

So if one of your guesses picks all 5 numbers right on and you make the MB number you can still win.

Fair enough :)

even if not.. you have an AWESOME Contest going on and I think I can speak for all THANKS for the opportunities it is MORE than generous !!

Curt

Ron 71 04-07-2018 09:46 PM

Week #2

4-11-15 MB 13
3-16-46 MB 13

Thanks again Scuba!

Birddog1911 04-07-2018 10:26 PM

Week 2:

12-27-45 PB 16
16-23-35 PB 13

coin chaser 04-07-2018 11:32 PM

Week #2

23, 37, 57, and 12
7, 21, 45, and 13

Thanks again scuba!

coin chaser 04-07-2018 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoOregonMd (Post 2929399)
Fair enough :)

even if not.. you have an AWESOME Contest going on and I think I can speak for all THANKS for the opportunities it is MORE than generous !!

Curt

I say you actually play the lotto with the numbers you picked and if you hit them you buy all contestants playing a NOX as a penalty :lol:

sandgroper 04-08-2018 12:50 AM

Round 2

2 - 4 - 8

16 - 32 - 64

Thanks for the opportunity! :)

yacorie 04-08-2018 01:06 AM

Thanks for the opportunity

Week 2

1-2-3 MB 10
7-10-20. MB 18

AirmetTango 04-08-2018 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coin chaser (Post 2929014)
Week one numbers. Just figured I would post them for everyone. Good luck to all!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ron 71 (Post 2924201)
4-11-15 mb-13

16-33-46 mb-13

Thanks for the contest Scuba!

Thanks for posting the results.

Ron 71's guess was immediately after mine for week 1, so I couldn't help but notice he got two of the numbers (and I'm sure he made enough posts to get the MB number, too)...so dang close!!

AirmetTango 04-08-2018 01:21 AM

3 posts made (besides here). Keepin' it simple...my week 2 numbers are the same as last time:

08 14 70 MB:13

18 43 53 MB:13

Thanks again, Scuba!!

jaybirdhgr 04-08-2018 01:45 AM

Week 2

7, 32, 65 MB 18
26,36,48 MB 5

thanks for the contest

ScubaDetective 04-08-2018 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandgroper (Post 2929643)
Round 2

2 - 4 - 8

16 - 32 - 64

Thanks for the opportunity! :)

You are welcome. However you missed a number. Good luck next week if no winner this one.

pryan67 04-08-2018 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coin chaser (Post 2929616)
I say you actually play the lotto with the numbers you picked and if you hit them you buy all contestants playing a NOX as a penalty :lol:


I'm thinking of playing those numbers myself :)

BufordCityDawg 04-08-2018 09:16 AM

Week 2 numbers

08 44 69 18

17 30 45 12

rustyk1 04-08-2018 09:46 AM

Week #2

3, 22, 48 mega 17
7, 17, 52 mega 12

I thing those will work.

graybeard 04-08-2018 11:18 AM

Week #2
15.32.43 MB 15
23.37.46 MB 11
Thanks for the contest

KiowaRd 04-08-2018 11:27 AM

Week two:

5, 10, 25 Megaball 20
10, 11, 48 Megaball 19

Rigoler012 04-08-2018 03:04 PM

Week #2:

31, 39, 55 money ball 17

7, 22, 34 money ball 12

Slimpickuns 04-08-2018 03:39 PM

Week #2

2-22-42 Mega Number 13

1-3-4 Mega Number 13

Thanks Scuba!

iwillbot 04-08-2018 05:09 PM

Week #2 Numbers

14, 42, 55 MEGA 13
15, 43, 56 MEGA 13


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.