Friendly Metal Detecting Forums

Friendly Metal Detecting Forums (https://metaldetectingforum.com/index.php)
-   Forum Help & Announcements (https://metaldetectingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   How to edit the title of an older thread that you started? (https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=293343)

CountyWorker 11-25-2021 04:41 PM

How to edit the title of an older thread that you started?
 
The ability to edit posts seems to expire after a certain amount of time, but is there a way to edit the title of the thread?

Princess 11-25-2021 09:47 PM

I believe you are correct that the option to edit expires (my brother "Wolf-Dog" once timed it, and he believes the option remains for one month after the original posting date). One of our admins will likely reply to this thread presently, but if not, try private messaging them - from our experience, they are pretty great about helping members. :thumbsup:

Happy Thanksgiving!

SeabeeRon 11-26-2021 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CountyWorker (Post 3347838)
The ability to edit posts seems to expire after a certain amount of time, but is there a way to edit the title of the thread?

What is the thread title you want edited and I will see what I can do.

CountyWorker 11-26-2021 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeabeeRon (Post 3347947)
What is the thread title you want edited and I will see what I can do.


My game camera thread. I thought of something a little humorous to add to the title.

Also, I don't see a strikethrough feature either. Can strikethrough be added to the post controls?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SeabeeRon 11-26-2021 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CountyWorker (Post 3348003)
My game camera thread. I thought of something a little humorous to add to the title.

Also, I don't see a strikethrough feature either. Can strikethrough be added to the post controls?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vlad would have to look into the "strikethrough" feature.
Send my a PM of what you want the Title of your game camera thread to say.

CountyWorker 11-28-2021 11:17 AM

Thanks Seabee, the title change looks good. [emoji1360]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.