Friendly Metal Detecting Forums

Friendly Metal Detecting Forums (https://metaldetectingforum.com/index.php)
-   Ended Contests Archive (https://metaldetectingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   ENDED Bring On Summer! (https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=259140)

brncofan 08-04-2018 08:04 AM

week 19
25 16 8 mb 15
3 52 28 mb 15
12 36 47 mb 15
57 6 18 mb 15

AirmetTango 08-04-2018 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandgroper (Post 2985131)
Whatever the case, it's a fun contest and for such an awesome prize you don't want the contest to be over too soon. :)

Absolutely - it's a wonderful prize and a fun contest, and the perfect "excuse" to come to the forum more often! I was just explaining the rules in detail to my wife for the first time last night, and she said "wow, you should make sure you post enough each week - I think that qualifies as permission to spend more time cruising the forum! Double thanks, Scuba!! :D

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

rustyk1 08-04-2018 09:14 AM

Week 19

17 35 67 M11
13 29 64 M14
2 10 43 M13
9 27 56 M12

Thanks again Scuba, this has been fun.

It does make us want to post more, I find myself looking at other sections of the forum just to find things I'm interested in.

Stiffwrists 08-04-2018 12:08 PM

Here are my week #19 numbers:

6, 13, 23 Mega 13
17, 20, 32 Mega 13
1, 70, 60 Mega 13
50, 40, 2 Mega 13

Thanks Scuba! Good luck to everyone.

Ron 71 08-04-2018 01:29 PM

Week # 19

4-11-15 MB 13
3-16-46 MB 13
18-24-33 MB 13
14-22-38 MB 13

Thanks Scuba!

Ohiodigger 08-04-2018 02:07 PM

Week 19

12 21 60 mb 13
10 24 52 mb 13
17 49 54 mb 13
4 28 47 mb 13

Saoirse 08-04-2018 04:55 PM

Week 19:

5 14 20 Mega ball 12
12 16 20 Mega ball 12
7 12 22 Mega ball 12
29 38 43 Mega ball 12

GKL 08-04-2018 05:33 PM

Week 19

5 19 35 Mega ball 10
4 26 57 Mega ball 5
6 20 36 Mega ball 10
5 27 58 Mega ball 5

GroundSweeper 08-04-2018 08:19 PM

22 23 26 Mega ball 13
9 18 25 Mega ball 13
2 11 38 Mega ball 13
3 18 30 Mega ball 13

DIGGER27 08-04-2018 08:45 PM

04. 17. 28. Mb 13
17. 36. 48. Mb 13
02. ,06. 11. Mb. 13
19. 55 62. Mb. 13

pryan67 08-04-2018 09:49 PM

One more time...let's go numbers!!!!

14, 17, 20 MB 13
10, 27, 67 MB 12
12, 13, 24 MB 13
9, 20, 69 MB 15

Ra1der5 08-04-2018 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ugadigger (Post 2985142)

:laughing:

Quote:

Originally Posted by AirmetTango (Post 2985192)
... and she said "wow, you should make sure you post enough each week - I think that qualifies as permission to spend more time cruising the forum! Double thanks, Scuba!! :D

or just getting you out of her hair... :laughing:

R5

Ra1der5 08-04-2018 11:19 PM

Week 19

11, 21, 62 Mega Ball 13
5, 17, 26 Mega Ball 13
7, 20, 46 Mega Ball 13
18, 25, 46 Mega Ball 13

R5

LandOLincoln 08-04-2018 11:29 PM

Week 19
14,28,37 mb 12
15,27,36 mb 07
11,13,34 mb 5
09,24,38 mb 16
In case it has not already been posted the odds of match 3 balls and the mega is 1 in 14,547
Thats .00006% chance
Even matching 3 balls no mega is 1 in 606
Thats .001% chance
More guesses does not improve your chances significantly, if you have ever watched the lottery changed my life, they tell you buy 1 or 100 tickets is almost the same odds for the lottery. I predict there will be no winner by the end of the year, and I would bet on that all day.

ScubaDetective 08-05-2018 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LandOLincoln (Post 2985547)
Week 19
14,28,37 mb 12
15,27,36 mb 07
11,13,34 mb 5
09,24,38 mb 16
In case it has not already been posted the odds of match 3 balls and the mega is 1 in 14,547
Thats .00006% chance
Even matching 3 balls no mega is 1 in 606
Thats .001% chance
More guesses does not improve your chances significantly, if you have ever watched the lottery changed my life, they tell you buy 1 or 100 tickets is almost the same odds for the lottery. I predict there will be no winner by the end of the year, and I would bet on that all day.


You don't have to match the mega. You have a 1 in 606 chance. EASY contest. Last one was won in three weeks. He won a CZ-21 setup with scoop and pouch.

BufordCityDawg 08-05-2018 07:48 AM

Week 19!

08 13 46 MB 13

06 12 48 MB 13

01 14 69 MB 13

09 35 59 MB 13

AirmetTango 08-05-2018 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScubaDetector (Post 2985594)
You don't have to match the mega. You have a 1 in 606 chance. EASY contest. Last one was won in three weeks. He won a CZ-21 setup with scoop and pouch.

Easy and fun! As far as how long it takes to get a winner, it’s really just a matter of participation - if 151 guys entered the contest, all with unique number combinations, we’d have a guaranteed winner (assuming they all posted enough to negate the mega ball).

We’ve only got 30-40 participating each week (which is great in my book!), so maybe we’ll have a winner this week...maybe it’ll be another 20 weeks. With our level of participation, there’s less than a 20% chance of a winner each week - an 80%+ chance of no winner! But in my opinion, unless you have 100% coverage or 0% participation which creates an absolute, statistics become meaningless in terms of being “overdue” or not for a winner. Every week is a new week!

Anyway, with all that “geeking out” dispensed with, he’s my Week 19:

05 17 48 MB:13

18 43 53 MB:13

20 25 49 MB:13

04 09 43 MB:13

Thanks as always, Scuba! And good luck to all!

georgeinsc 08-05-2018 02:21 PM

Week 19

07 22 36 Ball 14

29 09 17 Ball 14


14 38 49 Ball 14

52 55 44 Ball 14

cellrdwellr 08-05-2018 05:57 PM

Week #19

5-17-35 MB-13
7-23-49 MB-14
9-31-40 MB-13
3-16-27 MB-14

Good luck everyone!

yacorie 08-06-2018 08:31 AM

Week 19 - thanks for the contest

3-10-20 MB-12
4-6-14 MB-13
8-22-39 MB-13
12-21-40 MB-12


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.