Friendly Metal Detecting Forums

Friendly Metal Detecting Forums (https://metaldetectingforum.com/index.php)
-   Research and Getting Permission (https://metaldetectingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   9 Ways to Conduct Research for Places to Detect (https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=279998)

Swing4TheRing 02-03-2020 07:22 AM

9 Ways to Conduct Research for Places to Detect
 
For anyone looking for a few alternative ways to try and conduct your research (especially during winter months) to help you find places to go and metal detecting, I've made this article - 9 Ways to Conduct Your Research

I hope this helps some of you who have "digger's block."

Mistersippi 02-04-2020 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swing4TheRing (Post 3189797)
For anyone looking for a few alternative ways to try and conduct your research (especially during winter months) to help you find places to go and metal detecting, I've made this article - 9 Ways to Conduct Your Research

I hope this helps some of you who have "digger's block."

Really nice write up Swing4TheRing!

MichiDigger 02-04-2020 11:10 AM

GREAT article! You are a true ambassador for the hobby, sir!

Swing4TheRing 02-09-2020 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichiDigger (Post 3190256)
GREAT article! You are a true ambassador for the hobby, sir!

Thank you! Appreciate the kind words and I aim to educate as well as entertain. I'm also open to constructive criticism, so if you'd like to see anything different, just leave a comment.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mistersippi (Post 3190243)
Really nice write up Swing4TheRing!

Thanks for giving it a read and hopefully there was a little value to be had for folks. Next week Sunday will be the release of the next article so stay tuned!

Mistersippi 02-09-2020 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swing4TheRing (Post 3191679)
.

Thanks for giving it a read and hopefully there was a little value to be had for folks. Next week Sunday will be the release of the next article so stay tuned!

Will be looking out for it!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.